Last updated: March 2016
Web Site and does not apply to information about you that we may gather from other sources, including off-line data collected by 48hourbet.com or our Affiliates.
COLLECTION OF YOUR NON-PERSONAL AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
As a general rule, you will not be required to provide personally identifiable information as a condition of browsing this Web Site. When such information is gathered, we will gather the minimum information from you necessary to facilitate transactions requested by you, to improve this Web Site, to make future visits to this Web Site easier and more personalized for you, and to provide you with offers and additional opportunities. We only collect personal information about you after you have provided us with your consent to collect that specific information.
Personal information includes:
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, certain products and services may not be available to you.
Use of Your Personal Information
48hourbet.com collects and uses your personal information to:
• create and manage your membership account;
• process your transactions;
• provide customer service;
• perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies, including sending you surveys;
• to display content that is customized to your interests and preferences;
• to run Interactive Areas;
• to communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services including transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations; and
• we may also send you marketing emails to inform you of new products or services or other information or offers that may be of interest. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails, you may adjust your “Personal Information Preferences” as described below.
Personal information collected by 48hourbet.com and its affiliates may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which 48hourbet.com or its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by providing us with your personal information and using our sites or services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to handle the processing of payments, to provide data storage, to host websites, to fulfill orders and shipments, to assist in marketing, to conduct audits, etc. Those third-party service providers (i) shall be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service, (ii) must protect personal information to the same extent as 48hourbet.com, and (iii) shall be prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
Information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale of the company and/or its assets, as well as in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required or permitted to do so by law.
Consent of Your Personal Information
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you would like to review or revise information that you previously provided to us, you may access and change your personal information in the “My Account” section of the site. You may also contact Customer Service at by email at [email protected] for assistance.
Personal Information Preferences
48hourbet.com respects your right to make choices about the use and disclosure of your personal information. If at any time you decide that you do not want to receive marketing emails from us, please let us know by: (1) checking or unchecking the appropriate box on your online registration form when you sign up or in the “My Account” page of the website once you are a member; (2) follow the “unsubscribe” instructions included within each email communication; or (3) by email at [email protected].
If you choose not to receive marketing emails, please be advised that you will continue to receive transactional or account communications and emails (e.g., confirmation emails and account balance statements).
48hourbet.com uses “cookies” to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalize and improve your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive or device.
Cookies contain information, including personal information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information, session identification number and your navigational history and preferences.
Cookies offer you many conveniences:
• They allow us to identify registered users when they return to the site so that they can retrieve previous image search results, access lightboxes, shopping carts, and view their previous invoices.
• Cookies also save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
• Cookies allow us to deliver personalized content to you, including search results and targeted advertising.
• Cookies help to protect your security by checking your login details and may help prevent fraud.
• Cookies remember your preferences when using the site.
• Cookies also identify particular customers in the event such customer would like assistance from a live, online customer service representative.
We strive to make this site user-friendly and relevant. Our goal is to deliver more personalized products
• Measure and analyze aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our users on our site. Information gathered may include, but is not limited to the following: activity of the user browser when the user is visiting the site, the site path of users, general information regarding the visitor’s internet service provider and host, and the time users come to the site.
• Remember our users’ previous search of products and services, and dynamically display more relevant content to them.
• Record users’ behavior on our site, such as pages visited, emails clicked, forms completed and products and services purchased to create customized advertisements and communications that better meet your needs.
• Evaluate user traffic and behavior on the site to compile activity reports for our internal use only.
• Conduct research and diagnostics to improve our products and services.
• Identify users arriving at the site via a referral from an affiliate website or sponsored link.
In addition to cookies, we may use other technologies, including single-pixel gifs (also known as web beacons) on our websites and in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters. Web beacons allow us to measure the actions of a user opening the page that contained the web beacon. We use web beacons to assist us in determining how many users have visited certain pages or opened messages or newsletters, improve user experience and manage site content. When you click on a link on a page with a web beacon, we may record your response to customize our offerings to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. Please be aware that the site is optimally designed to operate with cookies enabled in your internet browser. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of our sites and services that depend on cookies but you will be able to perform basic navigation through the site. Disabling cookies may negatively impact your experience of the site.
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal information including without limitation:
• limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you;
• requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customer and other confidential information;
• ensuring that third-party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and not to use it for any unauthorized purposes;
• personal information collected is retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected;
• encrypting credit card information on our order forms using secure socket layer (SSL) technology; and
• storing your personal information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If a password is used to protect your account and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
We do not intend to solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without parental consent. If you are under 18, you shall not use or enter information on this site, including without limitation, any Interactive Areas of the site without parental consent.
We may link to websites, including those of our subsidiaries and third-party content providers, that have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites, and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.
will revise the “last updated” date at the top of the policy. If there are material changes to this
statement or in how 48hourbet.com will use your personal information, we will notify you by prominently posting a notice of such changes here or on our home page, or by sending you an email. We encourage you to review this policy whenever you visit one of our sites.
Our collection and use of information shall be governed by laws of the United States.
By using our Web Site and providing personally identifiable information about yourself, you consent to